Life Coach 180
The Four is a simple way to understand the hope and victory God was to bring to you and all those you will influence.
- Love- God truly does love you (John 3:16)
- Division- We have to do the math, (Roman 3:23) Since God is a holy God (1 Peter 1:16) we are separated from Him because of our sin. This means all of sinned and fall short of having a relationship with God.
- The Cross- Jesus rescues us by dying a brutal death on a wooden cross and victoriously resurrecting to give us eternal life. (1 Peter 1:16)
- (?)- Are you to the point you have tried everything and still feel hopeless and broken? Roman 10:9-11 Gives you steps to accept Jesus and start today living with a hope that a loving Father is waiting for you with open arms.
The 3 E Method focuses on
- Engage- Connect with others and develop relationships
- Equip-continue to obtain tools to craft the vision and purpose God has for you.
- Empower-develop other future leaders by teaching and coaching
Find Your Purpose
The Time is Now…….
- How do I find myself?
- How do I find my purpose?
- What is the difference between success and significance?
Relinquishing control is probably the hardest thing we can do. When control seems to fall through our hands like water between our fingers all hell brakes loose. The question I pose is, “what if God where in control?” How would this change our perspective and anxiety? Click the links to discover how life is better when God is in control.
You will find tools that will help you refocus on what matters. You can either go through adversity or you can grow throw adversity.
- Coach Notes: Adversity Triumph over Tragedy
- Video Notes: Adversity can disable you if you let it. Be inspired that your life has meaning. Don’t give up. Romans 8:35-39 clearly state there is nothing that can separate you from the love of God.
- Video: God knows Best- When God gives and takes away!
- Video:Can I really Trust in God? I hear that all the time!
As you rise to the mountain top with God several things happen. You gain perspective to meet the needs of others while not allowing circumstances of life affecting you. You realize the sin which held you down no longer has power over you.
It’s important to build with other Godly men. When left on your own, life is very difficult. Even Jesus choose to establish relationships. John 15:6
No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you.
2. Learn what happens when you separate yourself and do life alone. God never meant for you to be alone. Lion vs. Hyenas The Hyenas represent that sin you have been longing to beat. Please choose to be part of team that you can build the Kingdom with.
- Adam Where are you? (Learn why being a man is different than being a male)
- Mp3 downloads