Life Coach 180
Training Leaders with the tools that deepen relations with God, family, and Community
The Power of the Four
The New Beginning
The Four is a simple way to understand the hope and victory God wants to bring to you and all those you will influence. This lesson will give you the principals to understand your new beginning.
- How do you know God Loves you? (Read John 3:16)
- What has caused the separation between us and God? (Romans 3:23; 1 Peters 1:16)
- So how do I reconnect with God and receive forgiveness? (Romans 5:8; Isaiah 53:3-5; 1 Peter 3:18; Galatians 2:19-20)
- So how is salvation even possible? (Romans 10:8-11; Ephesians 2:8-9; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Acts 16:30-31; Acts 4:12; John 5:24; Mathew 19:25-26; Mathew 9:6-8)
Steps to Standing Firm in the Faith
- What type of relationships did Paul encounter that reinforced his faith? (1 Corinthians 16:3-18)
- What types of relationships are critical in helping you stand firm in your faith?
- What types of relationships are destructive to your faith?
- Explain the transformation of believers and what we look forward to? (1 Corinthians 15:35-58)
- Why should we not be burdened with things and rituals that held us down in the past? (Galatians 5:-3) Use the example of the Galatians.
- Explain the process of how we should handle trials in order to stand firm. (James 1:2-4)
Relinquishing control is probably the hardest thing we can do. When control seems to fall through our hands like water between our fingers all hell brakes loose. The question I pose is, “what if God where in control?” How would this change our perspective and anxiety? Click the links to discover how life is better when God is in control.
You will find tools that will help you refocus on what matters. You can either go through adversity or you can grow throw adversity.
- Coach Notes: Adversity Triumph over Tragedy
- Video Notes: Adversity can disable you if you let it. Be inspired that your life has meaning. Don’t give up. Romans 8:35-39 clearly state there is nothing that can separate you from the love of God.
- Video: God knows Best- When God gives and takes away!
- Video:Can I really Trust in God? I hear that all the time!
As you rise to the mountain top with God several things happen. You gain perspective to meet the needs of others while not allowing circumstances of life affecting you. You realize the sin which held you down no longer has power over you.
It’s important to build with other Godly men. When left on your own, life is very difficult. Even Jesus choose to establish relationships. John 15:6
No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you.
2. Learn what happens when you separate yourself and do life alone. God never meant for you to be alone. Lion vs. Hyenas The Hyenas represent that sin you have been longing to beat. Please choose to be part of team that you can build the Kingdom with.
- Adam Where are you? (Learn why being a man is different than being a male)