Growth Track 1
Discover (New Beginnings)
The Four is a simple way to understand the hope and victory God wants to bring to you and all those you will influence. This lesson will give you the principals to understand your new beginning.
- How do I know God Loves me? (Read John 3:16)
- What has caused the separation between God and I? (Romans 3:23; 1 Peters 1:16)
- So how do I reconnect with God and receive forgiveness? (Romans 5:8; Isaiah 53:3-5; 1 Peter 3:18; Galatians 2:19-20)
- So how is salvation even possible? (Romans 10:8-11; Ephesians 2:8-9; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Acts 16:30-31; Acts 4:12; John 5:24; Mathew 19:25-26; Mathew 9:6-8)
- In this lesson you will encounter 4 major factors that will influence your faith and build your endurance.
- What type of relationships did Paul encounter that reinforced his faith? (1 Corinthians 16:3-18)
- What types of relationships are critical in helping you stand firm in your faith?
- What types of relationships are destructive to your faith?
- Explain the transformation of believers and what we look forward to? (1 Corinthians 15:35-58)
- Why should we not be burdened with things and rituals that held us down in the past? (Galatians 5:-3) Use the example of the Galatians.
- Explain the process of how we should handle trials in order to stand firm. (James 1:2-4)
- Video Don’t Bow Down (Be inspired not to compromise)
What is the first thing we want to reach for or pick up when it’s completely dark? A flashlight, candle, or any type of illuminating object etc. Regardless of the light source we realize something has to help us see in the midst of darkness and guide our path. Don’t reach for the wrong things that in life are camouflaged as light. Things that are temporal which in the long run will drop us into a deeper abyss. I have seen this time and time again with family and friends, that in a time of great need and desperation they reach for alcohol, sex, drugs and all source of multi-media, only to find themselves in a deeper chasm and depressed state. According to 2 Corinthians 4:5-6, we need to select the real light. Through Jesus light shall shine out of darkness. He experienced the depth of hell, grave and darkness passing with flying colors (Revelation 1:8) In your darkest moment, His darkness was greater and yet He says to you, “you can come out of it!” In John 8:12 He shares, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” Jesus wants you to do more than just exist, but to live with eyes of clarity. The truth is this world will have its own challenges but Jesus is our G.P.S. to navigate through them (John16:33)
Growth will not occur until the potter can break and reshape the clay. You have been through so much and it’s time for you to enter into the new you. In this session we will explore tools that will keep you in a state of dependency on God.
- The process of being chiseled
Display (Live it Out)
Power Up Relationship
Relinquishing control is probably the hardest thing we can do. When control seems to fall through our hands like water between our fingers all hell brakes loose. The question I pose is, “what if God where in control?” How would this change our perspective and anxiety? Click the links to discover how life is better when God is in control.
You will find tools that will help you refocus on what matters. You can either go through adversity or you can grow throw adversity.
- Coach Notes: Adversity Triumph over Tragedy
- Video Notes: Adversity can disable you if you let it. Be inspired that your life has meaning. Don’t give up. Romans 8:35-39 clearly state there is nothing that can separate you from the love of God.
- Video: God knows Best- When God gives and takes away!
- Video:Can I really Trust in God? I hear that all the time!
As you rise to the mountain top with God several things happen. You gain perspective to meet the needs of others while not allowing circumstances of life affecting you. You realize the sin which held you down no longer has power over you.
It’s important to build with other Godly men. When left on your own, life is very difficult. Even Jesus choose to establish relationships. John 15:6
No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you.
2. Learn what happens when you separate yourself and do life alone. God never meant for you to be alone. Lion vs. Hyenas The Hyenas represent that sin you have been longing to beat. Please choose to be part of team that you can build the Kingdom with.
- Adam Where are you? (Learn why being a man is different than being a male)